iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

smells like a country kitchen

Started by drobertson, April 26, 2016, 07:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

well, the wife is out for the evening, leaving me home alone, to fend for myself,,head scratching,, then the light bulb

it happened, and with these thunderstorms blowing through,, I may be in coma before long, yall have a good night,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

coxy

ill bite what is it :-\        looks good

drobertson

Ha Ha, you might end up in coma like me :D :D deer tenderloin, fried taters, corn and gravy,, it was good, and have left overs, which was hard to do,, for the misses, and lunch tomorrow, sometimes some good ole fried deer just hits the spot,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

coxy

don't like to admit this much but the wifey was right  :-X :-X :-X

petefrom bearswamp

Oh yum yum.
I only shot 1 deer last season and put all into burger EXCEPT the t loin and loin.
Heading to the Adirondacks with 7 buddies tomorrow for our annual ATV riding, beer drinking, venison, pork loin, shrimp on the grill  and BBQ chicken eatin trip.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

I showed it to Pat.  She said MMmmmm.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Chuck White

I like to cook "venison fry" in a crockpot on low all day.

When it gets to within a couple of hours of supper, I usually throw in a couple of cut up onions!

That and fried taters will get me by.  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!