iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snow and Ice on Christmas Morning (video clip)

Started by Jeff, December 25, 2008, 11:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

This morning I was out, once again, shoveling the driveway. It's something that happens about 2 or 3 times a day this month :D   Anyhow, it ain't all work.  Ice always keeps me company and we always take some time to fool around in the snow. Well, lets say SHE fools around in the snow at my prompting. If I tried to make a snow angel in all this snow, they wouldn't find me til spring.  :)   This is just a short video of me trying to get Icey to go after a stick that is way to big in snow that is way to deep. Its wonderful to have a friend that will go to such lengths just to entertain me. :D

(As I was previewing the video, at the end I ask Icey to come and give me a kiss. As soon as it played I had two feet on the arm of my chair and a big sloppy tongue in my ear. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMZQRiBAf8

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

sawguy21

Lulu, our toy poodle, went nuts listening to her bark. :D She loves the snow too.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

cheyenne

Home of the white buffalo

bull

Jeff

Quote from: bull on December 25, 2008, 05:22:29 PM
what about the other critter was it a dog

Yea, it was a golden retriever. I dont know who it belonged to as there are dozens of them around.

Jeff

The first time this happened, I inadvertently tossed Ice's football on the roof and it stayed. I went up the ladder and onto the roof to get it and was a bit surprised to see that see had jumped up behind me and beat me to it. So, I had Tammy grab the camera, but was thinking she wouldn't do it again unless I went up, but she didn't even hesitate.  :) The snow has got a good crust on it now from the big melt last week so we can get around outside a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3aMywsXLqs

Warbird

Quote from: sawguy21 on December 25, 2008, 03:02:17 PM
Lulu, our toy poodle, went nuts listening to her bark. :D She loves the snow too.

My dog was curious about the barking, too.  He isn't so fond of snow and cold, though.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!