iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who's who of campers

Started by 4x4American, May 06, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

You have water and sewer hookups? Does your zoning allow it? I used to have a Winnebago class A that had a heated basement and winter package that could be used in cold weather but you would need a big propane tank hooked to it for more than a couple days. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

gspren

Most travel trailers are considered 3 season use while some of the "better" 5th wheels are advertised as 4 season use. I have a Nuwa HitchHiker 5th wheel that is well insulated and suitable to live in. They are no longer made but used ones can be found as well as other brands and most brands have forums where you can ask like you did here on specific models. The info here on building a shelter over/around it would get you living in one quick and do the shelter while your there.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

sprucebunny

I have an old 28' fifth wheel camper under a roof. Built a 8x12 shed with insulation and a door at each end. Made a little hallway to attach the two. There is a big woodstove in the shed. Heat will overwhelm you in the camper. Still condensation in the winter. I wouldn't want to try to cook or shower in there; the windows are dripping just from breathing. I never use the furnace. Maybe with all that heat, just open more vents/windows ???
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

DaveinNH

Actually there are a couple of companies that make woodstoves for RV's. Here is a link to an article about someone who lives in his fulltime in Alaska, and the woodstove he installed in it:

http://www.doityourselfrv.com/install-kimberly-wood-stove-motorhome/ 
Wood-Mizer LT40HD26     Polaris 6x6 Big Boss
Ariens 34 Ton Splitter       Stihl 460, 261, 70

Thank You Sponsors!