iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Georgia on my Mind

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, October 08, 2014, 11:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Oh no, Okrafarmer is in big trouble now.   :D  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

:D  We were surrounded one night by local law enforcement (this is a small town), there were three of us out in front of the salebarn and it was about 11 pm.  They all jumped out and started going on about people stealing anhydrous for making drugs, we were literally in the process of setting up portable picinic tables, in full view under street lights, for our bbq sale the following day, then we had to explain to them all the tanks across the road belonged to Ferrellgas and held propane not anhydrous.  The Ferrellgas station has been there for as long as I can remember and the closest anhydrous tanks were at the coop a mile away, we mentioned that maybe they should move their stakeout.  ::)

Sixacresand

Medical okra should be available to everyone.  ;D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

Just do not sit in a cane bottom chair when you eat boiled okra.   :o

Mom once threw some out to the dogs.  One of them ate it and then whipped the other one 'cause he thought that he ate it.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

From the brief description in the article I would say the agency will be writing one very large check to the homeowner.  Sounds like it was in a part of his yard where he had a reasonable expectation of privacy, and as such a search warrant would have been necessary.  Now if these clowns actually filed for a warrant and claimed they could tell the plants were dope, "in their experience" then they are about to get a whole lot of other cases either dumped or flipped due to their complete incompetence.  Then lets add in the fact they kept some of his property knowing full well it was legal to own, after the K-9 officer pointed out that it was okra, and we have some really nice 4th amendment issues to settle.  Most of these dope erridaction details are paid for with federal money, or should I say money borrowed from the Chinese.....  ahhh - now my wife is asking why my bald head is all red....
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Thank You Sponsors!