iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Out on a Date

Started by Magicman, June 20, 2014, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

PatD and I had a "date" today and what date is complete without a meal?   food3

Catfish, fries, hushpuppies, corn, mustard greens, cornbread muffin, coleslaw, onion rings, & fried dill pickles.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

All sounds like a good meal Lynn, except I don't know about the fried dill pickle!  :-\
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Sliced, battered and deep fried.  Notice that there are only three left at the top of the picture and they did not last long.

I just read your reply to Pat and she says "don't knock it till you try it.  (and she does not like dill pickles)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Maybe deep fried grits.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Then what happened?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on June 20, 2014, 10:05:29 PM
Then what happened?  ;D
no_no no_no   :)
You folks sure know how to eat!

Magicman

21incher

Looks yummy, but I don't think my heart could survive that much fried food. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

luvmexfood

Oh man. Never tried deep fried pickles but will soon. If you ever go to Gatlinburg, Tn. and are in Pigeon Forge and like catfish try,okay brain fart, try Huck Finns Catfish Shack. They have some food that is quite tasty. Course they try and feel you up on the beans, slaw, hushpuppies while waiting for the all you can eat catfish. I usually just get 2 pieces because that is all I can eat with the fixings.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

beenthere

luvmex
Is that what you meant to say? 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

Quote from: beenthere on June 23, 2014, 07:23:19 PM
luvmex
Is that what you meant to say?

DanG spillcheck!  :)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

luvmexfood,no bread or do the hush puppies take the bread place? The beans and slaw I would pass onto the next person. I might take a little,but nothing that would make a diffeance in the catfish helpings.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mooseherder

The Hurricane Wings chain of restaurants has fried pickles on the menu.  They are good.  Their Wings with Parmesean Garlic are off the chain.

Gadrock

I gained 5 pounds reading this topic.

Carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Thank You Sponsors!