iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mid_Range Weather Forecast (Oct-Dec)

Started by submarinesailor, September 20, 2011, 01:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submarinesailor

This was recently posted in one of the Oil/Gas Trade Rags: 

Weather Services International's (WSI) latest three-month forecast for October through December is projecting that the northern and eastern sections of the U.S. will be cooler than normal. Although the forecast sees October's weather to be mild across much of the U.S., November's temperatures are then expected to be below normal in much of the eastern U.S., with the below-normal conditions spreading across the entire northern tier of the U.S. during December.  The lower temperatures are primarily due to the reemergence of La Nina weather conditions in the Pacific in conjunction with pressure differentials and atmospheric blocking in the Atlantic Ocean, according to WSI's chief meteorologist Todd Crawford.

Bruce

sprucebunny

I need to get that extra cord of wood split, eh?
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Coon

Yup and when you get yours done you can come and start on mine.  ;)   :D  Kinda like a working vacation eh?  ;D  I need to have you cut split and stack about 15 cords so I can keep warm this winter and pay your wages by selling a few cords....   :D   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

thecfarm

I wonder if "below normal" is only 2-5 degrees.  ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!