iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

how to save time, money and resources

Started by doc henderson, February 02, 2019, 11:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc henderson

here is what happens to my thin stock with so much figure that it warps.  My neighbor Jimmy started turning a year ago, and picks up cut offs from my floor and this is what he makes.  i mark the bottoms for him.  he has a house here, lees summit ms. and arizona.

he had lurked online and trying to get him to join the FF.  he is retired military safety engineer.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Mossy Chariot

Hey Doc,
I just ran across this thread, probably due to the recent post, and I really enjoyed the read.  Very nice to learn a little more about Bryan than is gained from the normal threads and our brief meeting in Rentz.  Thanks for sharing!!!!

I do wonder how some of you guys find the time to get around to all the areas of this forum.  You must have a system for that too in order to save time.
Tony B
LT35HD, Riehl Edger, Woodmaster 725 Planer/Molder, Nyle 53 Drying Kiln, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, T750 Bobcat, E50 Excavator, Kubota 3450, Wallenstein Skidding Winch, Vermeer BC1250 Chipper, Stihl 250 & 460, Can-Am Defender

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: Mossey Chariot on June 05, 2019, 12:08:00 PM

I do wonder how some of you guys find the time to get around to all the areas of this forum.  You must have a system for that too in order to save time.
Keeping up can be rough, but I use the little link in the upper left corner on the main pages "read most recent posts". It lets me skim or read across all the threads and focus in on what takes my interest. Otherwise, you have to do a lot of clicking.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Mossy Chariot

Thank you, OG!!
Don't know why I've never noticed those links.  ::)  Maybe now I'll have time to saw some boards after I finish readin'   :D
Tony B
LT35HD, Riehl Edger, Woodmaster 725 Planer/Molder, Nyle 53 Drying Kiln, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, T750 Bobcat, E50 Excavator, Kubota 3450, Wallenstein Skidding Winch, Vermeer BC1250 Chipper, Stihl 250 & 460, Can-Am Defender

Thank You Sponsors!