iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Newb saying hi

Started by Lanternguy, October 24, 2013, 04:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanternguy

Hi everybody
My name is Lee and i have been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to join and let you know I'm leaching off your knowledge  ;D

I don't work in a forestry trade but i have friends that are Arborists by trade,  I did a few summers working with city maintenance crews and I also took some arborist training so I am pretty comfortable with a saw or axe.   For necessity I heat with wood but I'm also passionate about all things with a motor especially chainsaws.   My wife call me a "tree groupie" as I am always willing to help friends or even strangers cut, blow or chop.  Truth be known I just really like working outdoors and using my tools,  it helps me justify having them and it never hurts to lend a hand to a fellow brother and also feel a sense of accomplishment when job is done . 
Echo CS3000, Stihl MS180, Echo 450P, Stihl MS361, Stihl HS46C-E, Stihl Magnum BR600, Echo SRM225, Stihl FS 56, Echo TC-210 Tiller, Stihl BG56 C-E,  Black and Decker Alligator, Poulin Pro Blower

nk14zp

Belsaw 36/18 duplex mill.
Belsaw 802 edger.
http://belsawsawmills.freeforums.org/

Magicman

Hello Lanternguy, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)

Yikes,  I went looking for you and found you on the Chainsaw Board !!!   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

Welcome Lee.    8) 8) 8)

I think there are more than a few ''Tree Junkies" a around the Forestry Forum. Your in good company.  ;D ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Roxie

Nice introduction!  Welcome to the forum.   :)
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!