iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Some eastern Ky eye candy

Started by Birchwood Logging, November 22, 2014, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birchwood Logging

John Deere 700H with winch, John Deere 550A with winch, Cat 232 Skid Steer,Cat 262c Skid Steer, Wood Mizer Lt 40 super HD, Ford F-700 and F-600 log trucks, Ford F-450 dump truck

sawguy21

Nice!!! That is some serious timber.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Birchwood Logging

Haven't been on here for a while figured I would post some pics of some stuff I've been cutting for the last few months  :
John Deere 700H with winch, John Deere 550A with winch, Cat 232 Skid Steer,Cat 262c Skid Steer, Wood Mizer Lt 40 super HD, Ford F-700 and F-600 log trucks, Ford F-450 dump truck

tule peak timber

eye candy envy !! Nice looking logs to say the least.... 8) 8)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

RunningRoot

Birchwood Logging>

I'm on a tract of timber right now just north of you that is producing some White oak about that size...
There's a bakers dozen of em that's pushing 60'' with the smallest one being 39''...

Those are some nice logs you have there indeed my friend...
A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

thecfarm

Nice,mighty nice. Any pictures of the skidder pulling them out?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bigred1951

glad to see your back hope ya stick around. Nice looking timber there. Is that a new truck you got there or somebody else?

luvmexfood

Glad you are back. Was a little worried you might have got hurt. Us hillbillies do that.  8)
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

isawlogs

Every once in a while it nice to have a run of real good trees to cut. You are now in it  ;) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Birchwood Logging

Thanks guys glad to here form my ff friends. The truck is a guy that contract hauls I'll leave the trucking to him I like being in the hills alot better than on the road hauling lol.
As for my skidder well its a John Deere 700H dozer I'm a dozer logger lol I will post a pic of it.

Birchwood Logging

thecfarm

I knew that too,but had forgot about it. Thanks for the pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

good to see your back and to see that deere  earning its keep  :) but why are you cutting such  big trees  :D :D :D :D :D :D thats not fair  :laugh:

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

chester_tree _farmah

Nice wood. Some of them look to be left overs from previous cuts years ago? Based on what's around them.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

BargeMonkey

Thats some nice looking stuff.  ;)

horselogger50

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Decked

Nice stuff..kinda gives me a ...Woodie ! :D

KyLogger

Glad to see you back, I just came back too! Like to see neighbors (well sorta) workin' the same kinda ground I do. NICE TIMBER!!! I am on the gravy train, now. I am in Montgomery Co. flatlandin it (sorta).... EASY ground compared to what we are used to. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again ;)

Tom
I only work old iron because I secretly have a love affair with my service truck!

mikeb1079

man that is some fine looking timber, gotta be bringing some good $ eh?
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

treeslayer2003

Autocar

Nice looking timber do you have to install any water bars in that hilly county ?
Bill

Woodhauler

2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!