iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Geeez, My first time

Started by Fla._Deadheader, February 17, 2004, 01:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

At announcing B'day's. Seeing as how it's Captain's and BigDogPC's Birthdays, Happy B'day, guys. ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

WV_hillbilly

Happy Birthday guys .  Eat a piece of cake for me cause we don't have any at the house right now .
Hillbilly

EZ

Happy Birthday to you two. ;D
EZ

Frank_Pender

Well done you two.   Another year of sawdust behind you.  8)  I wish you another good year fo sawdust making. ;D
Frank Pender

LSUNo1

DanG

Happy Birthday, Cap'n & Bigdog. Both of you have made the ForestryForum a better place. We 'preciate y'all! :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Duane_Moore

Happy Birthday, ya two.  good to have ya guys on here   Duh---Duane
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

OneWithWood

Right on!  Happy birthday to you both.  Did you get a surprise when you logged on like the boss said?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Captain

Geez, thanks Harold and all....

I was disappointed to be out of town on my birthday, and not able to log on to the Forestry Forum.  I missed my gift from Jeff.  

That being said, this thread is a better one.  
THANKS ;D

Gus

"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Bigdogpc

Duuuuuuhhhhhh....Thanks guys!  I'm a wee bit behind on my readin.  I just found this. :o

Patty

I just saw it too for the first time. Sorry guys.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

AtLast

GEEZZZZZZZZZ..I didnt get all this hoopla on MY birthday... :'(

etat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AT LAST ;D
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

RMay

I got a Happy Birthday at the top of my page today ;D Thanks Jeff thats cool  8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Captain

and the Birthday wishes keep coming...

Happy birthday RMay!!! 8)

Thank You Sponsors!