iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's offical

Started by Frank_Pender, January 02, 2003, 07:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

I got the call at 9:25 PM last night.   As of 9:05 PM I am an offical Grandfather.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I do not feel any older yet.  Until she starts talking and calling me Grandpa or 'ol foggy.  ::) The stats are as follows: Grace Elizabeth Pender, 8# 10oz., 20 3/4" and blond. :)  If she takes after her mother, the boys better be careful and father will have another tiger by the tail.  :'( :D

Did not mean to get so personal but, I had to tell my best sawmill friends first. :)
Frank Pender

Phil

Congratulations, Frank!

May God bless her growth and development.  You may be needing some part-time help around the mill in 10-15 years.

Phil

Frank_Pender

Yes, you are corret Phil, I may well need the help.  They will to as they leave in about 6 or 7 weeks back to Haiti as Missionaries.  All the blessings they can get I will be happy for and I am sure they will be appreciative of the fact. :)
Frank Pender

RavioliKid

Hooray for you,  Grandpa Frank!

Aren't babies wonderful? (Especially other people's? ;))
RavioliKid

DanG

Congrats, Papa Frank! 8) 8)  Welcome into the world of us ol' Granpappies. There's nothing like it.

This momentous occasion is absolutely worthy of the ddoouubbllee ppoosstt. :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Congratulations to you and your better half Frank.I was thinking about you and your family while I was loading the wood stove this morning.

Grace is a wonderful word,and a pretty name.

Please pass on our best wishes to the proud parents.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Having raised two girls and gotten them out of the house with out a murder charge on my hands from boy friends, come around, oh, 13 years from now and we can talk.

Congrats, bub, the good things about grandkids is, you can send them home. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

Happy New Year from Florida, Grace

hawby

Congratulations on the new Grand-daughter.

My youngest is named Hannah Grace... and she is such a ray of sunshine in my life. Course so are the other four that I am "daddy" to, and the three that I am step-daddy to, and the two that I am "Grand-daddy" to.

Needless to say, I feel blessed.

Hug her while she's young.... it don't last long!

klh
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

Fla._Deadheader

Congrats, Frank.  Don'T know how it feels. My 3 kids Don'T seem interested in making us "Grand" :(
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

chet

Congrats Grampy Frank. :) :) :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tillaway

Congrats, Frank and family.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

RMay

Congratulations on the new Grand - Daughter ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

timberbeast

8)  Congratulations,  Frank!!!!!
Where the heck is my axe???

Noble_Ma

Dugsaws

Congrats Frank  8) 8)
   I know how my 4 and 2 year olds make me feel, such a great feeling.

Doug
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!