iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Celebrated

Started by Magicman, March 29, 2019, 09:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

PatD and I celebrated our 56th Elopement Anniversary  smiley_love  today but since this is the food board, I will only show the food.  food3  Nothing that either of us cooked but after looking online at the menu, our dishes were decided before we left home.

For appetizers of course I chose a cup of Gumbo.

And she chose her favorite which is Char-Broiled Oysters.

Her Entree' was a Crab-meat Au-gratin with Sweet-potato Casserole.

And I chose Grilled Crab-stuffed Shrimp with Garlic Potato with a side of Green Beans.

After our meal we had time to stop by the Strawberry Patch....

And get a flat of fresh picked Strawberries.

We will have a get-together tomorrow with the three children, etc. with a sack of Crawfish, Corn, Potatoes, and of course a Strawberry Dessert.  food6 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

Congratulations - those sure are some good looking berries!!! 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

WV Sawmiller

Congratulations to both of you and I know the family will have a great time tomorrow. Good looking chow there. Where are the grits?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

lxskllr

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on March 29, 2019, 10:06:17 PM
    Where are the grits?
He used those to patch the holes in the driveway before family arrives.
:^P

WV Sawmiller

Quote from: lxskllr on March 30, 2019, 07:09:18 AM
Quote from: WV Sawmiller on March 29, 2019, 10:06:17 PM
    Where are the grits?
He used those to patch the holes in the driveway before family arrives.
:^P
>:( May the fleas from a thousand camels infest your tent! :D

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

I said yesterday that there was more to come and there was:

30 pounds of cooked Crawfish.

One of many plates of Crawfish, Potato, Sausage, and Corn.

Da Strawberry Dessert.

What was left.  We have truly enjoyed our Anniversary Celebration.  smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I will have to wait until the end of June for our fresh picked strawberries.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

stanwelch

Congratulations to you and Pat!!  Family, fun and FOOD  8)
Hope your knee is healing. We will miss you next week in GA.
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Thank You Sponsors!