The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

KNOW WHAT?
Between February 12, 2018 and June 18, 2018, this space displayed 13 Million, 871 Thousand and 87 times.

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Council Tool

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

Author Topic: Powersplit woodsplitter [SOLD!!]  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
Powersplit woodsplitter [SOLD!!]
« on: May 13, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the forestry forum.

Powersplit. HD model with a 13 hp honda, and hydraulic log lift. 2 way, and 4 way wedge. Bought new close to a year and a half ago. We have 2 splitters and a processor and only need 1 splitter now. Have 8k into it to get here. Gimme $5500 and it's yours. I might even deliver a reasonable distance for some gas money ;D. I can post some pics, just hafta get my wife to help. Or can send pics phone to phone or email.
Dyna SC16. powersplit. supersplitter. firewood kilns.bobcat T190. ford 4000 with forwarding trailer. a bunch of saws, and a question on my sanity for walking away from a steady paycheck

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
Re: Powersplit woodsplitter
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:00:58 AM »
Correction: Just called powersplit for prices. When they delivered this machine, I was supposed to get the 9hp model. ( which I paid for, $8k ). They had a mix up in shipping. This model is $10,500 new!! I will honor this ff post, and price, but will be posting on craigslist for more with this new info.
Dyna SC16. powersplit. supersplitter. firewood kilns.bobcat T190. ford 4000 with forwarding trailer. a bunch of saws, and a question on my sanity for walking away from a steady paycheck

Offline nativewolf

• Forester
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 03:36:34 PM »
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the forestry forum.

Powersplit. HD model with a 13 hp honda, and hydraulic log lift. 2 way, and 4 way wedge. Bought new close to a year and a half ago. We have 2 splitters and a processor and only need 1 splitter now. Have 8k into it to get here. Gimme $5500 and it's yours. I might even deliver a reasonable distance for some gas money ;D. I can post some pics, just hafta get my wife to help. Or can send pics phone to phone or email.
Does it have the conveyor ?
Liking Walnut

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »
No, they get alot more for those. I have a homemade conveyor rigged up for the 2 splitters

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »
SOLD!!! Thanks FF

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Timber Devil/Powersplit Owners

Started by 47sawdust on Firewood and Wood Heating

3 Replies
Last post July 30, 2017, 11:40:00 AM
by Pclem
xx
SOLD Circle Saw Books, Quality Control Book and Foley Belsaw Bulletins SOLD

Started by inspectorwoody on For Sale

6 Replies
Last post February 06, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
by Grizzly