iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hough 30B

Started by Caseybow123, June 17, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caseybow123

Well, I posted early needing help to find an obsolete hydraulic pump for this machine. I finally tracked 1 down out of the U.S, "I hope"(It's on the way). My question is "Does anyone have a parts manual for a Hough 30 B?" I need the part number for the hydraulic pump driveshaft coupler which attaches to the back end of crankshaft. Female splines on mine are stripped. I also don't know how the coupler is attached, left hand thread, bolted flange, etc. There isn't enough room to see. 
Please help.

GRANITEstateMP

Caseybow123, I'm not 100% sure but I think member NorthRiverEnergy has a Hough that size, he may have a manuam?  Probably worth shooting him a pm?  Do the brakes work in yours? I've never run a Hough with brakes that worked! ;D
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

Caseybow123

Yes Granite with a little cleaning and elbow work, I managed to get the brakes working. Amazing enough this machine was parked for over 20 years and is now working. I will try a pm like you said.
Thanks.

woodmaker

If you don't find a manual for a 30,see if you can find one for a 50, A friend of mine once owned a 50,and he said they were the same as a 30,except the 50 was diesel. I will try to confirm that for you.
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

Caseybow123

I have a service manual for the 30 B but it does not break down of how the hydraulic pump is linked to the crankshaft. Only exploded view of the pump and engine. That is why I thought a parts manual would show it and a number.

Thank You Sponsors!