iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Moving day

Started by Howdy, August 19, 2013, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howdy

Exciting goings on today.

I moved my 1953 Willys Wagon out of the garage for the first time in years. I moved the wagon to the carport/shelter between the house and garage. We usually use this area for garbage cans and bikes and it almost fits. It's great to see it in the sunlight again. I have owned this wagon for around 10 years and have not done a thing to it "yet". Here's a picture of what I want my wagon to look like someday. For now it is in un-restored conditional and needs everything done.

Looks like my youngest son and family are moving in next week and I needed to make room in the garage for stuff.

sandhills

I hate moving, done it three too many times, sure would like to see the picture of the Willys though  ;).  Sorry Howdy, the picture came up, NICE!!!

Magicman

I understand moving and stuff and I guess at some point it touches most of our lives.  I have gotten a 16'X24' concrete slab poured and finished at our Daughter's home and I will build a building......but when !!!   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I think we all need to move once every 10 years. Gives us a chance to clean out all of the junk and start new.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

Last move I made was 45 years ago this past spring.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

Hope all goes well, moving, not fun, starting fresh very exciting, I will try starting right now to be excited right here, not wanting to move ;D  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on August 20, 2013, 03:38:29 PM
Last move I made was 45 years ago this past spring.  8)

Good thing we don't play checkers.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!