iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't Sleep

Started by Autocar, January 06, 2013, 02:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Any body else ? You would think getting up at 5:30 and leaving by 6:30 cutting trees all day then coming home by 5:00 a fellow would sleep like a baby here I set wide awake at 2:28 in the morning  ;D.
Bill

york

Same here-so now for about four years,have been take one sleep pill,each eve.

Get them from Walmart-Equate,Acetaminophen
pain reliever/sleep aid-cheap and they work.....albert
Albert

red oaks lumber

i feel your pain! same type of problem here. i blame it on age :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

bugdust

Yep, mid 50's hit home here. Good advice about mild sleeping pill, it really helps.
It's amazing how missing a few hours sleep makes you feel like crap the next day. The old body DEMANDS sleep.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Bogue Chitto

Yes, I cant sleep anymore either. Wake up at 3 am. and go get in deer stand.  Don't know what I will do after deer season.  Might just go run.

Tony

Same here on the sleep thing, also throw in 20+ years on the swing shift and I can  doze just about anywhere and at any time. Scheduled for a sleep study in Febu smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping oops dozed for a sec there.

Tony
                                                 8) smiley_sleeping smiley_sleeping
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

Roxie

:D  That's funny, Tony! 

The irony is that when you get to an age where you don't have to be out the door early, and you're still waking up at 5 AM, even though you were up half the night. 
Say when

ND rancher

I think it's the age thing.Spent 40 years milking cows, and still wake for milking even if it's been 11 years since I quit.Lately I wake at 2-4 am then fall asleep in time for my wife to wake up to get ready to go to work.  >:(     Keith
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

thecfarm

Must be an older generation thing.   :D  My dad when he was working would lay in bed awake and wait for the alarm to go off.  ;D  My wife's 36 year old son can go to bed at mid night and sleep until at least noon the next day.
I have my cycles about sleeping. Some good some bad.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

It has'nt been too bad til last night, right shoulder started getting this muscle twitch kinda on the outside towards the back, just would not quit, still doing it now,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!