iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Now I remember!

Started by SasquatchMan, November 12, 2004, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SasquatchMan

Some days a guy can't think of why he's married, but I went out today for a load of firewood for my wife to split (her new hobby), and when I came home there was a pear cobbler and coffee ready to go, all for lil old me!  What a sweetie... I guess I'll keep her after all. :)
Senior Member?  That's funny.

dail_h

A wife that splits firewood,and makes pear cobbler- what else ya want man? ;D ;D ;D
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

sawguy21

I envy you man! Does she do house calls? Only a short run.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SasquatchMan

:D :D  dail, you're right of course - I have nothing to complain about.  The curried chicken stew for supper wasn't bad either.  Just make another notch on the old belt here...

Sawguy, you figure I should market her talents?   This could be the business opportunity I've been waiting for!
Senior Member?  That's funny.

pasbuild

Everything my wife cooks ends up tasting like oatmeal so I told her quite a few years ago that she didn't have to cook for me ( I said it in a nice way ) AND SHE HASN'T  :o
She does so many other things for me that I have plenty of time to get my own bowl of cereal  ;D
I wouldn't trade her for a dozen 5 star chefs.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Timber_Framer

I'm a retired Chef and my wife is a working Chef so we take turns cooking for each other. She's much better at cleaning so I try to cook more often then she does  :D
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

beenthere

T_F
You said ""She's much better at cleaning so I try to cook more often then she does,,,""

Did you mean that she is a better cleaner than a cook? ???

or that she is a better cleaner than you are?   ;D

I am assuming you meant the latter, so you cook and she does the 'great' cleaning. You are in trouble if you meant the former.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

As the old camp cook said, if any of you'se can do better, I dare ya to just say the word. That's usually how the new cook got nominated, if he didn't end up wearing the stew pot. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!