iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

did I mention sawmill and woodlot

Started by woodmills1, April 07, 2008, 10:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

HEY, the magazine called they are coming to interview this old dude.!!!! :o :o :o :o
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Greg Cook

Subscribed about a month ago. It'll be good to see some FF "family" in an upcoming issue!  Smile big!

Greg
"Ain't it GOOD to be alive and be in TENNESSEE!" Charlie Daniels

Coon

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Furby

Warbird

sgtmaconga

Great news....i seem to remember a few other old timers slabing out this humongus tree for the mag once before
Measure twice cut once

Captain

Great James, is it an article about your favorite trailer??

Captain

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

woodmills1

well it was a push from blue ox that got the magazine interested, but when they called and found out I also have a mizer and a payeur forestry trailer package it got their interest.  Its like I have the big three for a small operation.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Dave Shepard

Got the first one of my new subscription today! 8) 8) Looks like some info on lumber grading, just in time, I'm in a heck of a quandry trying to figure out the best utilization of this cherry I'm sawing.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

woodmills1

reported said he is coming saturday...........danG he said tomorrow last week and got a big day planned every thing from cuttin and splittin to sawin and drivin O well.

MrMoo

Hey Woodmills enjoy the fun. They interviewed me 2 years ago. They wanted to do an interview on Logmaster machines. Bill Gove came down from Vermont and spent the day with me. He is a good guy and I enjoyed the experience. A few months later the issue came out and there I was with my machine. It was an interesting experience.

ADAMINMO

Did you read the article on the "Most unusual homegrown sugar house"? That was a good story.The walk way that they built is pretty sweet.Hank is a customer of Tom_in_Mo 's and he saws for us in Booneville , NY show.Talk about a great guy.Hank is one of the best guys a person can know.Very knowledgable and a truely nice guy.We had to help him unlock his truck at the Booneville show last year cause he locked his keys in it. :D He said he has done that a time or 2.  :D

beenthere

MrMoo
Which issue, and article ??   ??? ???
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

MrMoo

Beenthere I think it was the September or October issue of 2006. I would need to check through my pile of issues to find the exact one and I can't do that right now.
The article was the monthly equipment review. In this case for the Logmaster LM2.

woodmills1

yes i read that sugar one and it is a good magazine for us whacka millers.

woodmills1

reporter was here last saturday.  Was the same guy who did the sugar house artical.  He was supposed to do an interview on a blue ox in western mass on friday but he said the guy called and said he rolled it on the highway.................. ::) ???  mine is realy stable.

Captain

There has to be more to that rollover story, James.  Are you going to Essex for the NEFP Expo?

Captain

chaikwa

Quote from: woodmills1 on April 07, 2008, 10:02:31 PM
HEY, the magazine called they are coming to interview this old dude.!!!! :o :o :o :o
Congrats! Woodlot is a great magazine, I've been subscribed for about 5 years now. It's one of 2 or 3 magazines that I still subscribe to and worth every penny.

Good luck on the interview!

chaikwa.

woodmills1

I can't make the expo there is just way too much going on right now.  Real busy work, planning on doing a way better driveway turnaround with 100 by 100 pad, Mom's house nearing closing in Jersey, and the free Vegas trip cominn right up.

Thank You Sponsors!