iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log Rite does it RIGHT AGAIN!

Started by Kirk_Allen, December 15, 2005, 11:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk_Allen

For those who have not been blessed enough, or smart enough to get some Log Rite tools I can only say WAKE UP.  They are awsome. 

The A.S.S Cant hook was my first Log Rite Tool which I did a lengthy evaluation on and the bottom line it is the best cant hook in the world! 

Shortly after the A.S.S  I purchased the 60" cant hook for those smaller logs.  Wow!  Great tool, as expected.

During the Paul Bunyan show I got my hands on one of the new Axes.  Again, great tool, other than the one I got my hands on got sent to Frank ;D

Also at the show they had the new Log Rite Log Scale and I purchased one. 
Log Rite Log Scale

I have had the chance to break, crack and simply destroy a few log scales in the last couple years and simply gave up on them until I saw the new one from Log Rite. 

I have to tell you that this tool is one that I dont think I can break, crack or destroy, even when I leave it on my new trailer and it falls off and gets run over 8) 8) 8) 8)

They make it in doyle, scribner, and international.  I have always liked this type of log scale but until now they would not hold up to my kind of abuse.  I recently hauled 31 logs from Jims place of mixed species.  In less than 20 minutes I was able to scale them thanks to the new easy to use and VISIBLE Log Rite scale.

With its etched numbering it is easy to read and makes scaleing MUCH easier than using one of the old fold up rules or pocket slide rules. 

I also recently had a chance to use it during a quote for a customer.  I had given them a WM slide rule in the past but some folks just dont get it.  When I started using the Log Rite Scale to scale his logs he took an immidiate interest.  He was able to see first hand what a PROFFESIONAL log scale looked like and how it worked. 

More importantly, that simple little tool made me look like a PROFFESIONAL to one of my customers.  And for those of you that know me, I need all the help I can get.   ;D

So, where am I going with this? 

If you have not gotten that special gift for Christmas yet then may I suggest ANY of the fine Log Rite Tools!  The log scales are on sale right now and more than reasonable for a great Christmas gift! 

Log Rite, Thank you for you dedication and committment to manufactureing quality tools.

My you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year 8)

PS: If you already have the line of Log Rite tools but still have shopping to do look no further than to our great sponsors for some useful gifts this season.   8)

pasbuild

I just emailed my SIL the link to log rites 60" cant hook, I,m thinking I should see it about Christmas day ;D
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

maple flats

I will need to get one of their log scales but first I need to breac on of the ones I have. I have 3 in international and one in Doyle. I mostly use the international but sometimes the doyle is needed. I will most likely need to get one from log rite before 06 is over but right now I have the protection of the extras. (by the way I did not buy 2 of the international's, I was given them by an organization I belong to called THRIFT, or Tug Hill Resources, Investment For Tomorrow [ the tug hill is the region lying to the east of Lack Ontario until you get to the Adirondacks, a large platteu but is called a hill]) The A.S.S. and the 60" cant hook I now have are great and I am sure the log scale will be also.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Jeff

hey go nuts for those wood ones on ebay. Sell yours there and get the new logrite stick right away!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawman

Just received my 42" peavey today, looks really nice. Hope to get out tomorrow and try it .  

;D ;D
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

maple flats

I just ordered an international scale. Decided not to wait for my old ones to break, because I know the log rite quality. Everyone should get some logrite tools, so far I will now have 3 and have never been disappointed in any.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Fred

I have the cant hook & log scale AND A nice pair of gloves Too :)
                               Fred :)
Baker 18M
Woodmaster 718 Planer/ molder

Corley5

I got a 30" hookaroon for Christmas and bought myself a 30" canthook which arrived a couple days ago.  Same day as the mugs actually.  Super good tools.  I wanted both of them in 30" models so they'd fit in the tool box of the processor. 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

beenthere

The new Stihl catalog has the 'LogRite' canthook and peavey listed under logging tools.

http://www.stihlusa.com/handtools/loggingtools.html
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Frank_Pender

If anyone needs a 30" pickaroon I have 12 in stock at this time, rady to go.
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!