iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome Sawmill Exchange as our newest Sponsor!

Started by Jeff, July 09, 2015, 12:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

real good news! and have to say I wondered what took so long?  it's like a no brainer, kinda like,, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Tom the Sawyer

Linda, thanks for sponsoring the Forum through the Sawmill Exchange.  Years ago, Brian called me within 15 minutes of listing a mill he felt was just what I was looking for.  A few hours later (driving time) I bought it.  Great personalized service, miss him.

Tom
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

rooster 58

Hey there,
    Welcome to the forum  ;) I peruse your site as well. Especially  now, as I'm looking for a log deck and some other goodies ;D

Wallys World

Welcome to the Forum. I purchased my WoodMizer Edger thru a listing on your site. Thanks for being there!
Wally
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

John S

2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

tom h

I have bougth a sawmill and edger using sawmill exchange.They were good to deal with.Tom H.

Hilltop366

justallan1

Linda, welcome from Montana and thanks for the sponsorship.

GAB

I have a friend who sold a mill though your service.
Hope you make it to the roast.
Bring lots of business cards.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Magicman

While I am not surprised, it is refreshing and should be reassuring to Linda to see how many of her customers are here.  The Sponsorship certainly will be good for future sawmill and sawmill related business. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jtmccallum

John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

78NHTFY

Welcome!  First time I've seen your site--but I don't get out much :D.  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

customdave

Welcome to this Great Forum, I have been on your website many times 8)

Dave....
Love the smell of sawdust

deadfall

Sawmill Exchange?  Never heared of it.  Now I has!

Welcome, from pretty much a newbie here, but on my second W-M.
W-M LT40HD -- Siding Attachment -- Lathe-Mizer -- Ancient PTO Buzz Saw

============================

Happy for no reason.

Buck

I too have had dealings with Brian and Linda. I was so impressed with what Brian started and now Linda is taking it to the next level.  Linda, Thanks for joining this community and supporting the forum.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Dave Shepard

Since Crine of mind were going to buy an LT15 in '07. I found them an LT40 with 175 hours for about $1,000 more on SW. smiley_thumbsup
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

petefrom bearswamp

Welcome.
I bought my lt 40 HD thru them.
Chuck White has it now.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

crowhill

I don't put many comments on this forum, was always told to keep my mouth shut and ears ah listenin' and I might learn sumpin'. Did that when talking with Brian @ Sawmill Exchange in 2002 and ended up with my mill. Welcome to this Forum, another great resource.
TimberKing B-20, Kubota M-4900 w/FEL with tooth bar, hyd thumb and forks, Farmi winch, 4 chain saws.

redprospector

1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

BW_Williams

Welcome to the best forum on the interweb:)  I spoke to yoh folks back when I bought my mill in 04 and sure appreciated the leads you gave.  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

nmericle53

Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

Thank You Sponsors!