Quickie Quiz Jackpot #13

Started by mesquite buckeye, March 07, 2013, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

And without further adieu, who am I?

obverse

reverse

All too easy....... ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

mesquite buckeye

mesquite buckeye

mesquite buckeye

Clue #2

Nothing to it, a baby could do it. Lewis Blake

mesquite buckeye

giant splinter

roll with it

mesquite buckeye

Not that. smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw dadgum you, Charlie! dadgum you, Charlie! dadgum you, Charlie!

smiley_old_guy splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley popcorn_smiley

giant splinter

roll with it

mesquite buckeye

mesquite buckeye

Clue #4

The piece is unfinished except for sanding. help_me

giant splinter

roll with it

mesquite buckeye

mesquite buckeye

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

mesquite buckeye

Should I take that personally  ??? ??? ???

Seriously however......

Clue #6  Not a fruit tree in the conventional sense. (apple, pear, cherry etc.)

giant splinter

the bark sheds? or did you slice it off thin in clue #1
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

Clue #1 for clarity, is a closeup of the heartwood.

Most of the bark had fallen off the log when it got milled.

I hope this doesn't help too much. ;D

mesquite buckeye

And I don't have any sheds full of bark. smiley_bounce

mesquite buckeye

Clue Lucky 7

This is a hard one.

giant splinter

might be mesquite or ironwood
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

The splinter is workin it......

Neither of those...... :-[ :o ::)

steve_smiley blindsmiley :rifle:

giant splinter

Im throwing a dart wherever I can, looking for a spot it will stick too
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

Ouch :snowfight1: smiley_chop smiley_idea Violin_smiley

Thank You Sponsors!