iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I thought I saw a giant cow...

Started by Jeff, March 21, 2008, 07:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I've driven the road from Harrison of Mt.Pleasant thousands of times. I dont know how new this is or how I must missed it until a couple weeks ago. I'm sure it wasnt done this winter.  The first time I noticed it, I caught it out of the corned of my eye way off in the distance. I thought, That was a COW!  Nah, I'd have saw it before. Coming back sure enough, there she was.  I finally had the camera with us a day or so ago so we took a shot from the highway, then took the old road back and went looking for the thing for a closer look. 

I gotta say, thats a pretty cool roof. :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

asy

Hey Cool photos!

What do they do at that farm, I wonder... :-\ ::)  ;D

Thanks!!!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Bro. Noble

Quote from: Jeff on March 21, 2008, 07:55:08 PM

I gotta say, thats a pretty cool roof. :)

Well,  I think it looks stoopid ;)

milking and logging and sawing and milking

thecfarm

That took some planning.I've seen patterns done and names,but never a picture.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dave Shepard

Cool, and it's even a Holstein. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dave Shepard

Bro. Noble, are they all stoopid, or do you have a particular brand?  ;D I pick on my sister because she likes Jerseys, and I like Holsteins. ;)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Bro. Noble

We used to have all Holstines untill I tore up my shoulder and could no longer AI.  When we started buying replacements,  we decided to try some of the other breeds.  I like milking shorthorns the best,  Brown Swiss the least with Holstines and Jerseys in between------but they are all stoopid ;)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

isawlogs

Even stoopider when they break through the fence only to stand on the other side ....   ::) >:(
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Dave Shepard

My mother has been doing the AI here for at least 30 years. You're kind of along for the ride when they get rambunctious. :o

Dave

dundee

Nah, not stupid, but clever, all the farmer is doing is " I love cows" as they bring me $$$$$

dundee

Have you noticed that the cow on the roof has no teets?

Dave Shepard

Must be hiding behind the leg. The one on the ground does. ;) Can get anything out of'em without them.

Dave

Thank You Sponsors!