iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Im in hot water! for not haveing hot water.

Started by semologger, October 06, 2009, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

semologger

Yep i forgot to check the gas tank and we have been without any hot water since last friday. The wife is about to kill me. I ordered gas first thing yesterday morning and they havent made it here yet. I know it will be here tomarrow. We have just been warming water up on the stove when we need any hot water. For the little one to take a bath and for the wife to take bath. But i put to much cold water in the bath tub and hot boiling water is not warming it up much. I can here her yelling and all i can do is laugh. I have been takeing cold showers. It dont bother me to much i guess thats one thing good about haveing a spinal cord injury. I cant tell much of a differnce in cold and hot water from the neck down. Well even cold weather also. He he lucky me. If i am not on here in the next few days call the coroner because they havent got here with the gas and im sure the wife has killed me by then. ;D Semo

Don_Papenburg

Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

James P.

I'm sure this won't happen to you again , but I bought a 40 quart mixer bowl from the scrap yard , barrel full of wood and a grate and boiling water.  just a good way to heat water for free. especially if it not cool enough for the wood stove inside.

Raider Bill

Goes back to the old,

If Mama ain't happy nobody's happy.......................
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

semologger

i am still alive the gas man made it today yea. It was kind of getting tense around here lol. I gave the company a call and told them i needed it real bad and he said he already had it there. Made my day im telling ya.

Bibbyman

When momma's not happy, nobody's happy!

It's a pretty tough and understanding woman that will go without hot water for very long.  Even worse when there is no water. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

WDH

All marriages have stress at some point.  There are many sources for this stress like money issues for example.  However, among the many stresses, there is one that stands out over all the rest.  It is the no-water-postulate. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

Ain't that the truth?  It takes about 30 minutes for me to fill the horse's water tank and there is very little water pressure at the house when I do that.  Typically, I'll get about 3 phone calls during that time, inquiring as to how much longer it will be. ::) :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

isawlogs

Well Dan , look on the bright sid e, at least she aint holloring at ya .  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!