iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Took a Tumble

Started by Magicman, September 29, 2016, 10:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfoot griz

Glad to hear you're getting better my friend!
Please don't re-post your toe pictures....but, if you look at those DanGed toe pics, it might make your back not hurt so bad!

Magicman

Thanks for the well wishes, and "that" picture is........well, it just is.   :-\   :D

That tumble was seven weeks ago.  I am OK, but it is still tender to the touch. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

There are some of us that are the choir you are preaching to, a tumble now is more painful, and longer lasting, at least, or at last, I have decided chain saws are for younger guys.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

You can add ladders to that list.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

luvmexfood

I reckon we all have to have a good fall every once in a while just to keep us humble. Got mine Thursday night. Son came by and brought his dogs for me to keep a couple of days. One is a big doberman. I started to step sideways just as she came up beside me. Over her I went and hit hard.

Friday thought I must have busted a rib. Hurt to move. Took some Ibuprofen and the next day is was mostly better except when I cough. You can get hurt in the most simple of ways. Tromp all over the woods and then get hurt in the house. :o
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Ed_K

Be careful when you cough you can put a broken rib into a lung easily. My FIL did it a couple of time,cows can break ribs easily :o :snowball:.
Ed K

tree-farmer

When I saw the post subject the first thing I thought of was the bicycle you got a year or so back, thought there would be a good tale of a out of control crash.  While an account of a gravity refresher course is notable, ( I hope you have fully recovered) a good bike wreck has the potential for a epic tale. We are waiting....... :D
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Glad you are going to be ok Lynn
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Jeff

Quote from: Busy Beaver Lumber on March 27, 2018, 04:41:01 PM
Glad you are going to be ok Lynn
I hope so, since it was year before last he fell. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Yup, when I saw this topic I had to go back and see who took the tumble.  Wow, it was me so I then had to read about what had happened because I had forgotten.  smiley_headscratch  Made my butt hurt again just thinking about it.  :-\

Thank You Sponsors!