Sponsors:

Milling some Redwood today

Started by Peder McElroy, May 20, 2014, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder McElroy

beenthere

Peder
Try that again...  :D

Click on the Preview button to get your post the way you want it. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

tmarch

Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Peder McElroy

Can't post photo , have to look at it in my gallery.

Peder McElroy

Can't post photo for some reason,look in my gallery.
Peder

Shotgun

Peder,

Regarding posting a photo.  The hard work is all done. Open the post where you want to put your photo, put your cursor where you want the photo, then go to your gallery, click on the photo you want to use, then scroll down to "Insert image in post", click on that and it's in your post where you left the cursor. It's really easy.  Good luck.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

SPIKER

try this one

;)  looks nice btw!

FYI Jeff has a great little tool if you look at a photo in your gallery then scroll down there is a big box with the image info just copy all that text and past it into your post.

M

I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Peder McElroy

More photos , practicing photo placement .    

Peder McElroy

beenthere

Practice can be done by using the "Preview" button, as it will show you what you expect from your post (when you actually click on the "Post" button).
Looks like you are back to getting pics up, like you used to do in the past. smiley_thumbsup
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

Nice logs, I sure would like to get some of those sometime,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!