iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just bought...

Started by HiTech, May 18, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

a Milwaukee M18 Fuel 3/4" impact wrench with 2 18 volt Lithium Ion XC batteries and charger and  I am here to tell you it is a Beast. The dump truck lugs were not a challenge and neither were the dozer sprockets. My buddy had an old parts skidder that has never  seen any Never Seize on the wheel lugs and with an 1 1/2" Impact Socket off they came. I couldn't believe it. What a handy tool it will be in the woods where you don't have an air compressor handy. It has two settings 0-375 ft.lb. to 0-750 ft.lb. of fastening torque and 1,200 ft.lb. of twisting off torque. Not sure if I am suppose to say this but I bought it online through Home Depot. For a battery powered tool I was very impressed. Comes with a nice carrying case so it is easy to take with you.

BargeMonkey

Really... thats sounding like a smart investment. Beats busting fingers all day...  8)

Woodhauler

I have both the 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch drive. Very nice addition to anyones tool box!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

HiTech

Quote from: Woodhauler on May 19, 2014, 04:18:35 PM
I have both the 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch drive. Very nice addition to anyones tool box!
How does the 1/2"work? I thought about buying one of those also. I still can't believe what the 3/4" will do. Bought an 6" extension for it today just in case I need a little longer reach.

goose63

For a little runt like me that would one handy tool to have ;D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

John Mc

There are two lines of the Milwaukee M18, the regular M18, and the "M18 Fuel". The regular M18 is nice enough, but the M18 Fuel line is just GREAT! Better battery life, great torque. All around a great line of cordless tools. ( I've got an M18 Fuel Hammer-Drill and a Sawzall.)
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!