iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2014 pigroast video feed and picture topic.

Started by Jeff, July 29, 2014, 11:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

You may or may not see something here on the embedded video. Testing or actual broadcasting may be taking place at any given time. Just check back from time to time. Also, this is where we will post photos. :)  We'd rather have you here than out there watching, but hopefully, this will be the next best thing.  :)  Sorry about the commercials, we gotta put up with them for this to happen.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Tammy and I moved in the big pigroast food table this morning, you can see that sort of, if you know what you are looking for, in this view.  I'll try to keep the camera on when I can.  Alissa from The Axe Women should be rolling in to day. If we do any set up regarding that, I'll try and get the camera somewhere where you can watch. The hope is to set up the log rolling tank here. I'll let the dogs out here in a second. Odds are, Icey will stop by and get a drink out of the koi pond. I'll set the record function just before I let them out.  you may have to go here to watch any recordings.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/forestry-forum-event

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

I see that Icey and Harley are getting things in ship shape.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Could you make it a sticky post so us old folks can find it?   smiley_old_guy
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

All I see is Jeff in his bear outfit standing at the edge of the pond....  ::)
He doesn't move..

No need for a sticky... just make a bookmark or tab for it. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sandhills

You know Jeff, that bear really should be holding a can of Hamms beer  :D.  You have a beautiful place there hope everyone has a great time!

Magicman

But then Jeff would have to turn that spout back on.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Jeff

Took this photo before We all took the t-bird and went out to Leota to the Tails End Pub for a tacos.  :)  We have the log rolling tank all set up and it looks like it will be full sometime around Midnight or so. :) This is Alissa and her new log rolling trainee Whoopie Pie. :)

tule peak timber

Go Whoopie Pie  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Jeff

Whoopie Pie, turns out, didn't want to play nice. We figured it would be an issue with Icey, as she has a history with other dogs. Whoopie Pie did not get past Harley. Apparently she has no use for big dark and handsome young Labs.

WmFritz

Do you have a hose long enough to reach Budd Lake to fill that tank?  ??? ???
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

Its only 6000 gallons. Our well generates 20 gallon a minute pus the neighbors stuck thier hose in it.  We filled it last night. :)

Jeff

The levelest spot we had in the yard to set up the tank, is obviously not very level. But it will work! Pay no attention to the black pony in the foreground.

tule peak timber

yahoo...Looks like fun ! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

sandhills

Not to worry Jeff, I've helped people pour cement that wasn't as level as your tank is  ::), I just can't believe you're able to keep the pups out of it!

Gadrock

This will be my first Pig Roast and I am getting soooo pumped up about it. Tomorrow morning I will be departing for the 1000 mile trip, to arrive Friday evening.

Let the good times roll! And let the log rolling roll!

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Jeff

I took Alissa over to BEEMERS property today to salvage some aspen blocks for her upcoming shows. We spent a good share of the day cutting and loading. She is going to need about 80 2' long chunks. I took a picture of her and whoopie pie in frot of a couple nice old white pines.

Part of the first load.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

QuoteSorry about the commercials,

Haven't seen one yet..  so no problem with them here. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Nice of you and BEEMERS to help out. Nice pine too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thecfarm

Camera been moved I see. I see the bird feeder is not occupied any more. I saw some smoke coming out of something. Someone is getting some trash cans ready.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

red oaks lumber

nice stove pipes on the truck :D no really they look nice :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

thecfarm

Those fish look good. Must be quite the show at feeding time.  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!