iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tried Blue Creeper

Started by Qweaver, December 18, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

Got the blue creeper today.  Put a drop on a badly rusted 1/4" bolt that would not move and was on the verge of breaking with anymore torque...waited an hour and it came right off with minimum effort.  I'm convinced.
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Qweaver

In 2008  my property in Texas was covered in salt water of the storm surge of hurricane Ike.  I have buckets full of tools and other metal object that I had given up as lost.  I have been trying Blue Creeper on some of them this morning and it looks like I will be able to save most of them.  Pretty amazing!  I'm really anxious to try it on my hand loading equipment...which I had just no hope of salvaging.  This is good stuff!

Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

wwsjr

I salvaged many small hand tools from the fire I had last year. Bought a gallon of Blue Creeper, soaked tools in a small pan. Amazing product.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Thank You Sponsors!