New metal spray bottle from Bluecreeper!

Started by gspren, September 06, 2016, 10:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

I was/am lucky to have been given a new Bluecreeper product to try, a metal spray can. While I have been thrilled with the small precision needle bottle I have spots on my tractors and other equipment where I can't quite get to with the needle. This new spray can is built along the lines of the old pump oil cans you see in garages and factories but with an adjustable nozzle. You can get a very thin needle like spray that will reach those hard to hit areas or a bigger wider spray if your working on bigger stuff. The handle area is small enough to fit your hand well and the bottom is big enough to not fall over easily. Hopefully Tamiam will soon post some pictures and details. If you have a garage/workshop this belongs on your workbench. Thanks for letting me test this and I am impressed.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

here is a pic of the new can.

thanks gspren for being a tester!

We'll probably make it available with an 8 oz refill to get the most out of shipping
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

coxy

John Mc

Looks good. I'll be looking forward to when it's available.  I sometimes have problems with the plastic bottle: sometimes the Blue creeper comes out around the threads of the cap, rather than through the needle.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

gspren

I do feel privileged to have gotten one of the first, now that I've used it a few times I wish I would have had it last year when I dismantled/rebuilt a 1970s boat trailer, about 40 bolts.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Wallys World

How's the metal can coming? Checked the web site and nothing yet.
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Tam-i-am

the sprayer is a 6 oz sprayer with adjustable spray tip nozzle

Selling for $17.50

samandothers

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Tam-i-am

Trapper

to your zip either $11 if you want it there in a few days or $7.70 if you allow the post office to take it.

trapper

Will check if woodmizer wi has it.  gas would be about the same as shipping and could take blades to be sharpened in the same trip.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

trapper