iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Texas Ranger, December 27, 2005, 06:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Noticed a new member posting, one J.R.B..  So I went and looked, expecting a Jefferson Robinson Barkingson.  But NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it was our own JeffB.

Wonder what anyone else can make out of J.R.B.?

How about Juglans Robinia Betula?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Roxie

He is now going under the name of "mid-life crisis".....you can try and make something outta that.   ;D
Say when

maple flats

Welcome JRB, you have come to a great place. The BOSS is the best you could imagine. ;D 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Roxie

His name is "mid-life crisis".......is every one in the egg nog but me?   :D
Say when

Teri

I'm not...can't stand the stuff!!! :D

farmerdoug

Me thinks that someone forgot to refill his meds.  Quick Tammy, head to the store before they show up. :D

Their coming to take him away.  ha ha
Their coming to take him away.  he he

Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

maple flats

LOVE it, BUT I must have the LOW FAT kind. I could still drink it hours on end, however I do not add any embellishment or kicker  ;D if you know what I mean!
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Roxie

:D :D :D  After I typed that, I realized that my avatar is a mule with a spinning bow tie on it's head, and a red nose!!   :D :D  Oh yeah, folks are gonna take ME seriously!!   8)
Say when

sprucebunny

Where's Waldo ??? :D

He's EVERYWHERE !!!!! ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Part_Timer

I lost count in there somewhere but I've seen him take on 3 or 4 different names in the last day or so.  Maybe he's having an identity crisis not a mid life crisis.  ;D or maybe it's both.  ::)  ;D ;D
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

crtreedude

Not a bad little game - change your name and see how long it takes for people to guess who you are... Let's see, with me I would be unmasked by snide remarks about Grits or weather...  ;)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

VA-Sawyer

Now he is passing off as Chief Leaf........ I seem to remember him starting a thread about seeking help, but nobody would listen.  Maybe we should have at least pretended to listen.

swampy

The new member has the gift to gab, because in one day he has over 14000 posts. ;D ;D ;D ;D Ed
It only takes a little sawdust to become addicted. It's even better when you build your own. (HOMEMIZER a.k.a. HOMEY)

VA-Sawyer

Gift of gab ????  14000 messages in one day sounds more like the 'gift of blab'!

maple flats

Now I'm beginning to agree, he IS HAVING a crisis :'( . Do you think santa wasn't good to him and he is trying to start fresh with several new identities so maybe one will be good enough  :-\ to get santa's good deeds for next year? ;D
Maple Flats  8)

farmerdoug

It seems their is a new germ here.

Mike Crobe Jr.

I say I sure would hate to meet Mike Crobe Sr.
smiley_biggrin01
Doug
Fargo, MI

dail_h

Me thinks he hath an identiey  issue :D :D :D :D
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

farmerdoug

Be careful, he may be contagious.

smiley_sick
Doug
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

Jeff,

I think you have a sugar problem so if you quit the diet coke and drink the real thing you may just settle down.  ;)
Or maybe you will just wind up even more. ::)
Doug
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!