iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Have ya seen the Micro Knife? Thin as a Credit Card

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 23, 2014, 12:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

That's neat, just carry your knife in your wallet!

Just don't swipe it at the Walmart checkout!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Left Coast Chris

If you are used to using a regular knife you wonder how hard you can press on the blade before it buckles and fractures.

Interesting concept.  Handy for the glove box or emergency kit.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

clearcut

Similar one on Amazon for $3.24 + free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Iain-Sinclair-Design-Cardsharp2-Folding/dp/B006O9V2OY

And from my favorite review:

QuoteNote: I am typing this review with a bandage on my hand solely because I should not have bought this knife.
Carbon sequestered upon request.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

JB Griffin

Seen it on the tv and seriously doubt that it is useful except for opening mail.

2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

r.man

For those of us who always carry a knife, it would only be useful when we leave or lose our primary  knife. For people who don't carry a knife, it is much better than no knife. I carry a cheap plastic credit card magnifier in my wallet. When I have access to a proper magnifying glass I don't use it.....
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

coxy

I am sol on that knife cause I don't carry a wallet  :laugh: :laugh:

Skidder Kev

one of the problems I see with this is keeping it in your wallet.  You forget its in there and head to the airport and go through customs it can cause a problem.

gimpy

Quote from: kculler on November 25, 2014, 10:31:14 AM
one of the problems I see with this is keeping it in your wallet.  You forget its in there and head to the airport and go through customs it can cause a problem.

That coming from someone that I assume doesn't have to deal with something like our Department of Home Land Security. On this side of the border, we might get put away for a few years.

Good call.
Gimpy old man
Lucky to have a great wife
John Deere 210LE tractor w/Gannon Box

Thank You Sponsors!