iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Speaking of bachelors ...

Started by Chuck De Luck, November 26, 2014, 12:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck De Luck

Speaking of bachelors ...
  I'm a little short on space in the kitchen.
I'm looking for another spot for these during Thanksgiving when the family comes over.
Bought a nice bachelor toaster oven and now rarely ever use the oven except at Thanksgiving.
                                        Happy Holiday smiley_turkey_hide

Stihl .044, . MS441, MS171
LT40

Magicman

Your kitchen picture says it all Chuck.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You won't have any problems carving a Turkey!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

kevin19343

I would hang them from the ceiling if I were you. The floor is for fuel and oil storage. I thought everybody knew that...

Kindlinmaker

Copied your picture, added the caption It's all about getting your priorities straight and hung it on the refrigerator. 

Wife found it quite entertaining and reminded me of the old snow blower we had to bring in the kitchen before every snow because it wouldn't start in the cold.

This one will definitely be on next year's calendar that I make for míne and my sons' shops.   :)
If you think the boards are twisted, wait until you meet the sawyer!

curdog

That is totally uncivilized,  I keep mine next to the couch.

Delawhere Jack

luvmexfood

I have been seriously considering bringing my bar oil in of a night. Would probably be easier to just thin it a little.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

goose63

Chuck I could come out to post falls to see some old friends and bring them saws home and store em for ya 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

sawguy21

Quote from: curdog on November 26, 2014, 04:54:27 PM
That is totally uncivilized,  I keep mine next to the couch.
That is funny. :D :D :D If I brought mine in the house I would be a bachelor real quick.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck De Luck

Magicman - Thank You kind sir
POSTONLT40HD - Great idea for a caption
kevin19343  -Stihls leak a lot of oil
Kindlinmaker - Enjoy. Send me one
curdog - Maybe by the comfy chair ?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY  :C)
Delawhere Jack - Nope, the cigars go there.
luvmexfood - I do.  Ps  In log home construction, I called it my nail finder.
goose63 - Post Falls is half an adventure away from here.
sawguy21 - That's probably why I'm a bachelor.

Remember Thanks and gratitude tomorrow. For what we still have that is sane.

Making a video of the event. I'll link to my blog in a couple days and you can find out where they got stashed.
LT40

sandhills

Could someone kindly explain to me (other than the fact I lack those saws) what's wrong with the picture  ???

Nate379

I usually keep my saws outside by the processor, lock deck, on the log truck, etc... ie... where I use them.

Billbob

Pretty clean kitchen for a bachelor!  If you were a true bachelor there would be a pulp hook stuck on the cupboard door.
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

ozarkgem

how about putting a big magnet on them and hanging them on your refrigerator . I have my carpenter tools inside but don't like the smell of gas in my house.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Don_Papenburg

I lay my sthil saws on their side with oil cap on up ,That deters the oil leaks.Less mess in the kitchen  or the bedroom carpet FYI
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

47sawdust

Billbob-
I was thinking the same thing(clean Kitchen).I got a 77 year old bachelor brother who is a clean old man,just too fussy to have a woman around the house.Seems to suit him though and Chuck seems just fine as well.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

kensfarm

I'd be tripping all over them in the kitchen..  that s why I keep mine in the living room too!  I like those chainsaw holders..  might have to set them on the fireplace mantel if I had a set of them! 

Chuck De Luck

And here is how it all played out the next day.

http://www.arppworks.com/blog/thanksgiving-according-to-arpp

Hope you have something to be grateful for too.
LT40

clww

Did you put the saws in the tub?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Chuck De Luck

Never thought of that one before , good call  clww

PS  I've learned to take down the fire alarms before I start cooking. :C)
LT40

Nate379

When you use carb cleaner instead of pledge to clean off the furniture... you just might be a bachelor.

Thank You Sponsors!