iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

that night

Started by ely, January 07, 2014, 07:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ely

i think i know what nite it is... and i am so happy to have lived to see another one.

Dave Shepard

This will only be the second one I've actually been online for. :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WH_Conley

I think you are right. I wonder how many will get bent out of shape this time.
Bill

clww

Good grief! I thought I was losing my mind when I just posted. And modified. And modified again! :D :D :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

ely

makes my eyes water and my sides hurt.

clww

I'm going to go get a bowl of GRITS!
Maybe I'll feel better. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Birchwood Logging

What's the deal with all the spelling on the fourm have we been hacked
John Deere 700H with winch, John Deere 550A with winch, Cat 232 Skid Steer,Cat 262c Skid Steer, Wood Mizer Lt 40 super HD, Ford F-700 and F-600 log trucks, Ford F-450 dump truck

Dave Shepard

Sorta, it happens every now and then. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

DR Buck

Quote from: ely on January 07, 2014, 07:23:33 PM
dis yooper think dis yooper know what nite it is... and dis yooper am so happy ta have lived ta see another one.

Same here.  Only the second one I've caught in almost 10 years.   ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

isawlogs

Must be from the AS .... Hope it gets better soon, I have seen a whole bunch of these evenings...   8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ely

hacked is an understatement...

Birchwood Logging

Ok glad I'm not going crazy. Why hack the forestry forum all we do is talk about work and wood some thing they know nothing about go hack health care .gov   
John Deere 700H with winch, John Deere 550A with winch, Cat 232 Skid Steer,Cat 262c Skid Steer, Wood Mizer Lt 40 super HD, Ford F-700 and F-600 log trucks, Ford F-450 dump truck

Birchwood Logging

Ok glad me not going crazy. Why hack thee forestry forum all we do is talk about work and wood some thing tthey know nothing about go hack health care .gov
[/quote]

clww

Mine looks fine.
Now. :D :D :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

ely

awww mannnn, that didnt last long.

trapper

sounds like I missed it
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Dan_Shade

yooper nights are a lot of fun.

this was second that I've seen real time.

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

sandhills

Doggone it I missed it this time!  The way the temps were around here the last few days I was actually starting to feel like a yooper too  :'(.  I guess there's always next year  :)

Thank You Sponsors!