iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM Bed extension

Started by customsawyer, October 29, 2006, 10:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I installed a 6' extension this week on my LT70 and I would like to let some of the folks on here that are thinking about it to go ahead and do it as it sure is making my life easier.
I got it as I had to cut some 8"x12"x24' beams out of cypress for a order on a exposed beam house and there was enough of them that I was able to convince my financial advisor (aka Mrs. Customsawyer) that it would be a worth while purchase. It has made my life easier in that i don't have to worry so much as to how the logs land on the log deck cause if it is a little to far back I just keep right on going and the drag back bars can catch it no problem.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

jpgreen

That's sounds awesome.  Would really like to see some pics on how that works...  8)
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

customsawyer

I would love to show you pic of all of it but I not bright enough to post pic in less than two hours and I rarley have that kind of time to spend on the puter.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

4woody

Hay dont feel bad we tried for 6 hours an no pic yet

Percy

Here is a pic of my 70 with a 6 foot extension....Its everything what  what Custom said :)

GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

thecfarm

4woody,did you see this post?I made a copy of this.

how to post pictures

It probaly took me an hour the first time,but I did it,which surprized me.Keep on trying.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

4woody

Thank you thecfarm will try tomarow

4woody

Thank you Thecfarm i got pic my pic room now check it out

thecfarm

Yes,I checked out your gallery.Good job.Glad that you got it.Now you can post pictures on here.Thoght that was a bear at first untiled I clicked on to it and saw that it was a pig.Good looking chainsawmill you have there.Did you come up with the idea yourself or copy another one?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

4woody

Thank you thecfarm no copys my idea i have a timborjig to

Thank You Sponsors!