iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Back online

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, May 24, 2005, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

I spent an hour of my precious time tonight on the phone with tech support but we finaly got me back online. Had to delete my old ISP information and start over again. The tech was paitent with me and I was forgiving of his bad english even though we both would have rather been somewhere else.

My home PC has been unable to connect to the internet for almost a month, I just could not find the time to sit down and call, but tonight it was raining and the only other thing I had to do was laundry :-\

Never really found what was worng we just started over and it works. sheesh, hard to beleive I work on systems for a living! Course when my desktop dies I just call an SA.

Jon

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

maple flats

just an hour with tech support must bew a record. I can remember calling a few years ago and getting a recording that all the experts were busy with other call and they would get to me in about 3 hours. Now if I need support I call my 3 oldest kids, 2 have 4 year degrees in computers and the third has less formal ed but knows the most on fixing any problem I may encounter. In fact he built the one I am using now and seems to know everything or can figure it out in very little time.
Maple Flats
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!