iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Special Project Need ASAP

Started by Andy White, February 21, 2014, 02:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy White

Got out this morning getting ready to work on the kiln, and Nancy came to me with that "something is wrong" look on her face. I stopped and asked what was wrong. Her dearest friend got the report from the vet that her yellow Lab, Sadie, was very near the end. They decided I could build just what Sadie wanted! Had some misc. pieces of plywood, and they said that would work, because it had to be biodegradable. So a casket project was cut out, assembled, and finished this morning. I love dogs, and thought that would be a worthwhile project, so results.

Nancy is putting the stain on it now!

All the while, I'm thinking about my fourman, and thinking "I wish I was as good of a man as my dog thinks I am" {old saying}.  Good Night old girl, and rest easy.          Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

thecfarm

A very fine looking job. It's hard to lose a friend.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bill Gaiche

Good man Andy. Another family member will rest in peace in a pretty casket. bg

goose63

Good looking job Andy may that old dog rest in peace 
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jamesamd

Very nice Andy ;)
I keep,My little Man ,close.

Jim

All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

wheelinguy

This is where my old buddy Chase lives now.  Chocolate Lab, made it to the ripe old age of 14.  Nice work on the final resting place for your friend.

Thank You Sponsors!