iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northeastern Forest Products Equipment expo 2017

Started by thecfarm, January 29, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Yes Bangor,ME  May 19th-20th.
Grandson asked me about it. Web site said Feb 17 we can start to sign up.
I will be there Friday and the Grandson will be there with me on Saturday.
If you never been,should really take the day off and go.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Ann and I might go. Did not make it in VT last year, Ann was sick, Will see.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

DeerMeadowFarm

Ken

I'm signed up to go.  It will be my first time so looking forward to it.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Jim_Rogers

I won't be there this year. Going to WI that weekend.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

DeerMeadowFarm

Crusarius

it is a 10 hour drive for me. still kinda tempted. Not sure I want to spend the money though.

thecfarm

I would like to met at the Logrite tent around 1:00? Ok?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

campwags

Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Kioti NX4510 and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

JLeBouton

We will be there with our JP Skidmore CF-22 harvesting head. I believe we are showing it in the Chadwick BaRoss booth.

thecfarm

Friday and Saturday.
I may not be there on Sat. And If I am I may have to leave before 1:00. Graduation Party to go to,one from highschool and one from college.

We talked about driving by the Bangor exit that is suggested by google and everything else. It's best to drive by the expo and come in from the North. No traffic jam. Only takes a minute more and you can save a ½ hour from being stuck in traffic.

thecfarm

Quote from: JLeBouton on May 15, 2017, 02:41:00 PM
We will be there with our JP Skidmore CF-22 harvesting head. I believe we are showing it in the Chadwick BaRoss booth.

I wll have to look you up.
Who should I ask for, The Boss?  ;D

snowstorm

Air one coming up 95 from the south expect delays from Newburgh exit north. There are working on the road and it's 1 lane for several miles

snowstorm

Quote from: thecfarm on May 15, 2017, 09:14:27 PM
Friday and Saturday.
I may not be there on Sat. And If I am I may have to leave before 1:00. Graduation Party to go to,one from highschool and one from college.

We talked about driving by the Bangor exit that is suggested by google and everything else. It's best to drive by the expo and come in from the North. No traffic jam. Only takes a minute more and you can save a ½ hour from being stuck in traffic.
if you are coming up 95 get off at newburg.turn left another left on to rt.9tale that yo Hamden turn left at 2th lite Irving will be in front of you at lite
Couple miles it turns into main st bangor.vross insurance center is on left

snowstorm

From the north on 95 get off at Broadway turn left a little over a mile a rite down over state st hill. At the bottom of the hill it's one way. Go rite left at the lite next lite rite on main st. Couple more lite an your there on the rite

snowstorm

Whoops com I ng from the south on 95 get off at Newburgh turn rite then left on rt.9

snowstorm

thecfarm

I will be on route 2 all the way.  Stop into Dysant's for breakfast.

thecfarm

thecfarm

Yesterday was a fine day. Could've used a lot less wind,but warm and dry it was.
Woodmizer,Hudson,Baker,Norwood,Thomas,and Lucas was there. JohnM and me was the only ones at the Logrite tent.Good to see Kevin and Tamian there. Had lots of equipment to look at and think how handy it would be to have and to use.
Saw the Woodmizer new mill and that Baker mill was a BIG one. Man,they build them things.
The Lucas guys was nice to talk too.

Peter Drouin

No pixs C farm???? Did you really go??? :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Pictures are a coming. Been a busy few days and today is busy too.

DeerMeadowFarm

I'm sorry I missed you Ray! I spent some time with Kevin and Tammy, but I guess you had come and gone by then.  :-\

thecfarm

Was not there Saturday,but JohnM and me was at the Logrite tent at 1:00 on Friday.

thecfarm

Yes,Peter I did go. Has been a busy summer hauling rocks,working the land.  :)

Thomas Bandsawmill

Small forwarder

chubby stuff

Hudson

Logrite

Wood mizer

I did not get a picture of Lucas.
Missed Baker too.

Thank You Sponsors!