iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawdust Addicts Wallow (SAW Therapy thread)

Started by Bandmill Bandit, December 05, 2011, 01:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandmill Bandit

An idea at this point. Lets have some feed back and see if this will fly.

Sawdust Addicts Wallow (SAW)

I would like this to be in a good spirit fun and yet a place to let some of the frustrations and steam off that we Sawdust Addicts experience in feeding our addiction. I would like it to be cooperative and have a visual component but  with photos, but if possible, rather caricature / carton type drawings by members that have the talent and are good at doing the art work after reading the short storys submitted by members.

The object of the Caricaturist is "cap-i-ture the character of the story's author-i-ture in the form a pic-i-ture or series of pic-i-tures that helps to make the story come alive! 

Hope you understand the created words.

I think it would be a great thread. Call it  the SAW Therapy thread.
What do you think?

Thanks for any and all in put and consideration for this idea.  I think this could be a lot of fun and a place to blow a little steam off in a healthy way on those days we should a just stayed in bed (like that would ever help).
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

LeeB

Therapy only works for those that want or need it. When and if I want it, i'll go get it. till then, i'm happy being an addict.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm an addict also.....I don't need help. Gotta go, its 5 o'clock somewhere. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bandmill Bandit

Humor people! Humor is what I mean.

Laughter is the best medicine/Thearapy. Designed to ENFORCE, DEEPEN and above all DEFEND our addiction on the days when we wonder why we do it, the days "we should a stayed in bed". 

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Woodwalker

Looks to be the start of a long winter  eh  :D
Oh, I can't draw water out of a well.
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

Coon

I see you finally got around to starting this thread Wes.   ;)  Now if I could only find an artist we'd be set for a few good stories. Hmmm, I dunno maybe I'll have to draw a few stick figures and such.   :D  I got's me an idear..... but it may take me a while.  ;D

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!