iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Texas Ranger

Started by Magicman, December 15, 2011, 11:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Happy Birthday Texas Ranger.  I didn't see it on the calendar, but I see that you have a cake.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

Coon

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Warbird

Happy birthday, TR.  Hope you can find some joy this day and that you spend it surrounded by loved ones.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

thanks folks, stayed up late last night, and just before bed at 12:15, told my wife "I am now officially 71, dang it".  she laughed.  But I slept well.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

When you were 5 you were twice as old as me.  Now you are only 2 1/2 years older.  I'm gaining on you.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Ya know, funny how that is.  I married this young lady, way younger than I, yet I am sleeping with some old gal that keeps hanging around.  DanG good thing, couldn't keep up with that young gal.

CHARLIE

HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY! 8)  As Tom would say, you are now in your 72nd year of life. :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Texas Ranger

Thanks, Charlie, but who's counting? 

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday, Don and wishing you many returns of the occasion .  8)

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

ouachita

Dang!  I called Don earlier today and didn't wish him a happy birthday

Happy Birthday Don

Texas Ranger

Well, thank y'all, Charlie, we had more important things to talk about. 8)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

SwampDonkey

Well I'm late again, so happy belated birthday wishes. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

customsawyer

I am late also but all the best wishes.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

tcsmpsi

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

nas

Happy belated birthday TR 8) 8)

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Texas Ranger

I had a good day, and thanks to y'all that noticed the cake by my name.

Went to the local coffee shop this morning, a couple of you know where it is, and the waitress asked how my birthday went.  I told her it was great, went to bed with an 18 year old.  The area went real silent, until I told them it was a bottle of 18 year old scotch.

Ya got to start the day off with a laugh.

WDH

I can see that.  Yes, I can see that  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

OneWithWood

You may be old but you still have taste  8)

Just like a good scotch  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!