iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A great day to....

Started by Riggs, March 04, 2012, 07:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riggs

Fly a kite. Warm and breezy, took advantage of it to fly a kite with my 3 year old.  :)

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Magicman

That kite was just an accessory.  :)   Spending quality time with your Sweetie was the treat.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Looks like she's having the time of her life Riggs!  ;)

She's a cutie.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Ron Scott

Yes, to a great day and a great picture.
~Ron

Norm

What a great picture, thanks for sharing with us Riggs.  :)

thecfarm

Now that's a picture to hang on the living room wall.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Patty

Your daughter is so beautiful! What a pretty smile.. :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Riggs

Quote from: Patty on March 05, 2012, 12:46:20 PM
Your daughter is so beautiful! What a pretty smile.. :)

Thank you, she is her Mom made over.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Thank You Sponsors!