iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Masters

Started by gump, April 08, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gump

Another exciting Masters Tournament!!, As Usual. Go Rickie!!!

terrifictimbersllc

Yes pretty entertaining as of this moment I must say.  Go Rickie! 8) 8) 8)   Orange is good!  8) 8) 8)

p.s. a little late in the day but if you want to watch and don't have the channel you can stream it on CBS all access, 7 day free trial with $5.99/month after that. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

sawguy21

I am not a golfer but still found the final round fun to watch. Rickie Fowler and Jordan Spieth were real threats but couldn't quite pull it off.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I loved all 4 days of the tournament.
All the young bucks are really taking command but it really baffles me why Phil Mickelson didn't have a better score.
I guess when its not your day......its just not your day.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

JohnW

I didn't see what happened to Phil, but I'd bet you he just got carried away on a couple puts and chips.  He's such a gambler he's always going for it.  He'll run the ball 10' past the hole just to make sure he's giving the shot a chance.

Oh I see, he knocked is ball into the water, and on another hole he hit a tree, but he got an eagle on number 8 using a driver for his second shot.

starmac

WOW, I never thought anybody actually watched golfing on tv. I always thought it was like bowling.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

petefrom bearswamp

Was fun to watch.
looks like tiger needs a fork stuck in.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

DanG

I really enjoyed the Masters this year, especially since the first two rounds were televised on ESPN. I was pleased with the outcome, too. That Reed guy has nerves of steel. I have seen some of the greatest golfers in the world fall apart under much less pressure. Besides, I always pull for the zebra over the leopard. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

bedway

Hey Dang, have you been involved in the Masters the last few years. Its been on my bucket list for a while to experience that in person for many years. Guess I better get off my behind. Im not getting any younger ;D

DanG

Quote from: bedway on April 09, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
Hey Dang, have you been involved in the Masters the last few years. 

No, my involvement ended after the '07 Masters. I was working for the only private contractor, other than Pinkerton, and the club decided to take it over. I kinda miss being there but at this age I do not miss the seven straight 16 hour, non-stop work days. No way I could do it now!

BTW, how about Charlie Hoffman's ace at 16 on Sunday?  That was a really fun thing to see!! :)

Good luck getting a ticket for the tournament. You just about have to have a really good connection or a truckload of money. Not sure how they do practice round tickets now. Last time I was there they were doing a lottery system for that. Next year they are putting on a ladies amateur tourney the week before the Masters, and that will be your best bet for getting inside the fence at Augusta National by a long shot.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Has to be my favorite sporting event. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!