iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bandmill Blades

Started by AnthonyW, October 26, 2013, 01:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnthonyW

'97 Wood-Mizer LT25 All Manual with 15HP Kohler

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

garyfg

barbender

What are you sawing? Is this for the LT25? How many HP? We need more info ;D I get WM Doublehards from Woodmizer, Silvertips from a local supplier, I've also tried the new Lenox C-sharp on a free trial, if you have a nearby supplier they would be a good option.
Too many irons in the fire

Chuck White

I use Wood-Mizer 10° 1¼" Double Hard blades, I get them from WM.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

AnthonyW

Quote from: barbender on October 26, 2013, 02:27:55 PM
What are you sawing? Is this for the LT25? How many HP? We need more info ;D I get WM Doublehards from Woodmizer, Silvertips from a local supplier, I've also tried the new Lenox C-sharp on a free trial, if you have a nearby supplier they would be a good option.

It is for the LT25 which has a 15HP Kohler. I will be sawing a variety of hardwoods and eastern white pine.
'97 Wood-Mizer LT25 All Manual with 15HP Kohler

Jim_Rogers

If you buy WM blades you can send them back to resharp to be resharpened. If you buy some other companies blades you better ask who you can get to resharpen them.

Jim Rogers

PS. I use WM blades and resharp
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

thecfarm

I buy mine from where I got my mill from,Timber wolf. Been years since I brought any. But I am down to about 4 blades so need some more. I did have about 12,but over the years I have damaged a few.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

47sawdust

For 5 years I've run Timberwolf  blades and have had them sharpened by their rep in Belmont N.H.I have had good results.
Most recently I've been using some 4 degree WM doublehards to cut some nasty spruce.They are terrific.

Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Peter Drouin

Wood Mizer. There the best and you have resharp. Dance with the one that brought you to the party. ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Alyeska Pete

Magicman

Wood-Mizer & Resharp.   :)   I dance like Peter does.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

giant splinter

roll with it

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Thank You Sponsors!