iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blessed by a Church

Started by Sixacresand, March 01, 2012, 02:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

I got word from a that rural church nearby was expanding their parking lot and was about to clear and burn some timber.   It was a narrow strip between a powerline and a highway, so what I could cut safely was limited. But, in three days I managed to get two 16' foot trailer loads of nice pine logs.  I got some help from a neighbor to the church with a backhoe wth a "thumb" to load the logs for me.  Feeling real blessed!!!
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

T Welsh

paul case

Thats good for both you and the church. they wold have probably have had to pay to have them removed. Free logs are good. PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

WDH

That is a nice score!  You must be livin' right  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

kelLOGg

Nice job to land in your lap, uh...trailer. Makes you want to make something out of the pine for the church in appreciation.
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Thank You Sponsors!