iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pigroast 2008 Info thread and RSVP

Started by Jeff, June 21, 2008, 10:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Its only a handful more days! 

As always, you don't have to RSVP to come, but if you think you are, or sure you are, or think you might, its a great help to let us know here as we start getting ready. 

We have called on the pig, we'll call on that again in a couple weeks to confirm. Monday we'll call and order the large plastic box with the flip down seat to be strategically located in da trees.

We have limited space for camping right here which is first come first serve. I need to hear from a couple people yet to know if we have room yet for any more R.V.'s. There is room for several tent campers.
Lodging in Harrison

I'm sitting here looking at the first Door prize in, donated by Eggimann and Truck Part City

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Jeff  Tammy Pete Lynda  Stacy  Jeremy

Reddog

pigman

I got home today to find a note on the desk saying that we have reservations at Harrison's finest motel for August 1 and 2. Since we will already be in town, we might as well attend the pig roast. ;D

Pigman and The Witch make

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

I was getting worried with no activity. If it dont pick up we'll cancel the hog and order a possum from ARKANSAWYER

Corley5

Greg, Dee, Zach but we'll be leaving early as Zach has tickets to see Kid Rock at Boyne Mountain that night 8) 8)
That makes
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dodgy Loner

Justin

I only eat grain-fed possum ;)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

smwwoody

Hi Jeff,

Its been a long tome since i was here.  It is good to be back!  I don't know if you saw my post in the travel section.  If you did me and the wife may be going to northern Pennsylvania before we go to Virginia.  If we do, that will put us on I-80 in Indiana on the 1st or 2nd.  How far off of I-80 are you.  If it is not too far we may swing up for some Pig on our way from Alaska.

Woody
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Jeff

I would have to guess it being about 4 and a half hours or less.  But I'm not sure. :-\

DouginUtah

From Gary, Indiana to Harrison, Michigan it is 266 miles.

If you don't get lost in Grand Rapids.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

JV

Wife and I plan to make it.

Have to have sweet taters with the possum.   musteat_1

John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

DR_Buck

Kitty and I are confirmed.

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Kevin_H.

Kevin, Lynette, Stephen, Trevor and Darlene.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Burlkraft

Burlkraft will be present.......

I need lean possum   ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

tim1234

Jeff,

I need to work a few things out......but hopefully we can attend.  I won't add mine to the total just yet, but it might be an additional 6.

Sarah wants revenge on Wildflower ;)

Tim
You buy a cheap tool twice...and then you're still stuck with a cheap tool!!
Husky 372XP, 455 Rancher, Echo CS300, Alaskan 30" Chainsaw Mill

Jeff

Tell  Sarah, I'll HELP ! ;)    We sure hope you and Family can make it Tim. :)

DR_Buck

I don't know about any "lean possum",   but this list is looking pretty lean.   ???

There seems to be a number of suspects henchmen ring leaders hulligans  rabble rousers respectable names missing.  :(  :'(

Don't forget there's going to be lots of FOOD.   digin_2 digin1 pepsi_smiley smiley_beertoast food3 food1

(oops   I think that last line means I should have posted this in the food section.)     :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

WDH

Recalcitrants, just a bunch of recalcitrants I say :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

OneWithWood

Linnea and I will be there

Recalcitrants, you say?  Must be some kinda southern mumbo jumbo....haaarumph!  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

sparks

Sparks and Janet from Blades will be there. Possibly a couple more may tag along.   See ya then. 

\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Mike_P.

Jeanette and I will be there.

Mike

Kevin

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Thank You Sponsors!