iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Invitation to visit the new Barn Preservation section on the FF

Started by Rooster, March 04, 2011, 07:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooster

Dear Forumites and Guests,

We want to invite you to visit the Barn Preservation Section of the Forestry Forum, which is a Child Board under the Timber framing and Log construction section.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/board,78.0.html

The agricultural history of America is directly connected to and parallels the timber industries of the past .  We are hoping that with the combined knowledge and experience of our fellow forum members, this will be a place for those who want to actively save our historic barns.  They can use this site to find technical information, tips and tricks to use during repair efforts, and a strong community of people who like to share what they know with others.  
We want to encourage you to visit often, share your comments, and ask questions related to barns.
Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Rooster and the WBPP Advisory Group

"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

Chuck White

Looks like a good thing you've got going there Rooster.

I just hate seeing some of the old barns bending in the middle then finally collapsing!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!