iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Slabber service needed in LITHONIA GA

Started by Ga Mtn Man, April 16, 2014, 11:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

I got a call this morning from a guy wanting a large oak tree slabbed for table tops.  He's in Lavonia, Lithonia GA.  Anyone with a slabber within driving distance?
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

WDH

Tod, Gasawyer, a member here on the Forum, has a slabber.  He is located in Thomaston, GA, about 1 hour south of Atlanta.  He might be close enough.  I'll send him a PM. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Seaman

I will travel.
Direct him to our site at   uniquewoodcuts.com

Thanks, Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

mmartone

Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

Thank You Sponsors!