iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

few pics of what ive been up to

Started by JamieT, April 16, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieT

Thought I'd check in and show a few pics. Nice pine me and a buddy were fortunate to drop. Couple pics of 1 of the 2 12x12x16 cants! And a close up shot of the mill! Im very satisfied with the performance of this "hobby mill". Hope ya'll enjoy the pics.....

Learned just about everything I know, from the greatest man ive ever known. My father! Everything else was self taught thru the school of HARD KNOCKS ;-)

Magicman

I would say that your are doing just fine.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JamieT

I learn more and more everyday magicman. Weather im reading about it, or trying something ive read about. Most days all I think about is what i can cut next, or what I can try next. Ive had several comments on the quality of cuts the hm126 makes. Once I got it tuned in, im very happy with it!!
Learned just about everything I know, from the greatest man ive ever known. My father! Everything else was self taught thru the school of HARD KNOCKS ;-)

hackberry jake

What is the beam going to be used for?
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

goose63

Looks like you are as happy as I am with the little 126 she is a fine mill ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

bandmiller2

The true secret of a good cutting mill is a sharp well set band, not the color. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

slider

Is that a bud light or pepsi in the fourth pic.Surely you boys would not have a cold one after a long day"s sawing.
al glenn

Remle

slider
I think one of us needs new glasses or when did they start putting beer in a one gallon jug ? Either way let's just say they will be well oiled up after drinking that much..

JamieT

Hackberry, cutting 2x10's for a barn.
Goose, I couldn't be happier.
bandmiller, thats true  I've learned to listen to the mill.
slider, im not a drinker, thats my water jug you see.
Remle, good eye!

Thank You Sponsors!