iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Are ya'll oblivious?

Started by Jeff, January 20, 2002, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey, Not one of ya have commented on the slight format change. Good bad or ubly?  That was a typo but I think i'll leave it. I like that word. ubly. ubly. yep, like it.

Kinda like: "It was an assident!"
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don P

assidentally oblivimous,
Works good on my screen. I noticed if my favorites is on the time/ date breaks to opposite sides of the screen.

45o :D :D :DHEY KEV its late but I just learned a new trick :D :D

DanG

Nope, not oblivious here.  I seen it, but figgered it was just the progress we have gotten used to. I like it, because I use the message service a bit. It lets me see if I have a message, without scrolling to the top.
By the way, what in th'  Sam Hill (who is he, anyway?) is the little "YABBC" tags above the smiley panel? Looks like a bunch of jibberish(that may be gibberish, but we don't have a chellspecker) but I'm sure they have a purpose.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Dan you use those for bold text big text colored text or fot example: the s tag
Dan G

Jeff

Don does your date break now?
Dan, more uses fot those tags.

Kevin

psychotic1

Patience, hell.  I'm gonna kill something

Don P

Ya, but I fixed it :D ,moved the bar over and made room and it popped back up on the same line again. Was breaking between "at" and the time. I'm set at 800x600. I was the tree to the right too small when I hit the favs button. &nbsp ?

Don P

Funny how the sup key had never even caught my eye before. :D

I was gonna say I moved the bar a skosh but I can't spell it ::)

Gordon

Jeff to answer your question,,,,yes. But just got back from the wifes ultra-sound and good news. There is only ONE bun in the oven not two like the Doc said. Not that two would be bad but alot of problems can come with twins---like double the trouble. Everything looks good so I'm very very happy.  8) 8)

All I did was toss and turn last night so tonight I'm going to sleep like a rock.

So to celebrate I went out and bought a brand spanking new digital camera. On sale at staples, for $350 was $499 it's a sony fd-92. See now I don't have to worry about two I've got some extra cash. ;D

Oh yea the changes look great, glad you put the clock back up top. I was missing it when it was gone. The weather clock isn't always correct, on my puter anyway. Also having the toolbox on the sidebar is great as well. See your work doesn't go unnoticed.  ;)

Gordon

Kevin

Congratulations Gordon,
 Best of luck, hope everything goes well for all three of you.

Don P

Four, don't forget the baby as well as the new camera! :D
Congratulations, must be a lumberjack, or jill to fool the doc inta thinking she had two. ;D

Tom

Oblivious.....heck no I'm not Oblivious......I'm more round.

CHARLIE

Congratulations Gordon on the confirmation of a baby on the way and the new camera! 8) 8) 8)

Jeff, because I work on DanG computers all day I've just learned to accept change. I usually don't like change 'cause that means I have to learn something new. But I accept it.....as long as it works. If it doesn't work, then I just wait awhile and then check to see if it's working yet. If not, then I might say something.  It seems you've done an admirable job as I haven't detected any problems.   :)

I got to thinking, and that's a struggle sometimes. I think you earned a GOLD STAR Jeff. I'll send you one when I find them. Now if I could just remember where I put them. ::)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Eggsander

Hey it looks great to me and still works like a champ too.
Gordon, congratulations and best of luck to all. :) Them
kids are the best (and hardest) thing a guy can ever do.
Hey Jeff, the boy (he's about a 4 footer) comes to me tonight and says "Dad whenever I'm having trouble getting the computer to work right I squeeze this lucky quarter and that then it works just fine. Maybe you should get one too!". Might be worth a try.  :D
Steve

CHARLIE

Great idea Eggsander!  I could use a lucky quarter or two. Would everyone send me a lucky quarter? Thanks in advance. ::)

P.S.  I'd like a lucky dollar better if ya got one to send. ;)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

I'm puttin ya all on notice that any lucky money must be sent through the right channels. Charlie, you have my address. Its the same one you send the hush money to. ( Thanks Tom )

Gordon

Thanks for all the well wishes, so far so good. Got an extra lucky money piece, doesn't matter what size I might need it. :o

Oh there are more than three in the family. It will be a total of seven come summer, knock on wood. That is five childern and two adults. Well sometimes it's six childern if you count me lol.

Gordon

fencerowphil (Phil L.)

The format of ForestyForum is super.

When I first saw it, I couldn/t believe all the tools.  Yep, I'll  miss free spell check, but I have been known to do a block copy and paste to my word processing program (which is ancient Word Perfect 6.0) and do the spell checking there.  I have to do this on the "other" forum anyway.

One note:

I seldom have time to check more than one big category per session, so once in a while I will double post a theme/thread on more than one overall group.  The reason?  Because of the time crunch, it may be that my "main men" on my favorite category may have some perspective, but those who visit another category frequently may have the answer I need, especially if that second category is more directly related to the problem/question.  Hope I haven't "dissed" my main men - the sawyers out there.  See my point Jeff?
Phil L.
Bi-VacAtional:  Piano tuner and sawyer.  (Use one to take a vacation from the other.) Have two Stihl 090s, one Stihl 075, Echo CS8000, Echo 346,  two Homely-ite 27AVs, Peterson 10" Swingblade Winch Production Frame, 36" and 54"Alaskan mills, and a sore back.

Jeff

Yes I see your point and I understand it :D  

Problem is, I won't allow duplicate posts in other categories because a lot of us have little time too, but do read more then one category and we don't have time to weed through the duplicates, It can confuse the board, and especially me. (didnt I read that? Where am I?) Sorry.

Jeff

I'm usually pretty easy to get along with. Please refer once again to the post above. I have very few rules on this board, but this is one of them. Final, period. >:(

L. Wakefield

Just catching up..I'd been into this thread several times, and it just jogged my mind what the title reminded me of. I KNOW you remember Jimi Hendrix (c'mon..) and that EXCELLENT tune 'Are You Experienced?' with the so-fine feedback on the guitar ('..but first...are you experienced...have you ever been experienced.. well, I have..') THAT'S what i kept thinking as I read 'Are y'all oblivious?' ..same rhythm and all. It's almost too bad he hadn't sung it that way.The sense would have been about equivalent. That was such fine guitar and amp work for those times.. too bad he became terminally oblivious. :-/  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking