iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ax Men 3

Started by timberfaller390, September 13, 2009, 11:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberfaller390

Sorry if this has been covered in another thread, but has anybody heard anything about a third season?
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

mike_van

If they do, I hope the cry-baby antics get left on the cutting room floor this time.  When the boss has to get a box of pacifiers for the crew all the time, well, grow up.
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

chucker

playing in the woods is easy! "WORKING" in the woods is another story, especially when you hire drunks and dopers to do the real thing..... diaper babies stay home!! ;D ;D
respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

CJennings

It seems to me that the show may have pushed people to do the drama to keep it "interesting" (though it would be far better without that nonsense). I remember on other "reality" shows they've done participants have commented on that. I remember reading some on that "Alaska Experiment" show, the first season, and it seemed pretty obvious what was going on there (the one group going miles across the half frozen river to another group for no real reason, for example, or having the guy with bad legs go up a mountain for hunting goats while other, younger, groups stayed on flatter ground hunting moose). It's all for pure entertainment. American Logger is a much better show other than not showing a lot of the felling (though they're also not doing it with chainsaws so perhaps the producers figure it'd be less interesting).

I can't imagine anyone staying in business long if the workers were always acting like these people on Ax Men. Especially the Pihl crew, seemed like everytime they showed them someone was walking off or they were at a standstill screaming at each other. That S&S bunch was definately chosen to add stupidity to the show. What a joke.

Frickman

I hope there is not a third season. They did enough damage to our image the first two years.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

timberfaller390

I enjoyed the ffirst season, the second season was god awful though. I was kinda hoping there would be a third season that was more along the lines of the first
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

stonebroke

The only ones I really liked was when they showed Melvin.

Stonebroke

Thank You Sponsors!