iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dump truck

Started by Logging logginglogging, September 04, 2019, 02:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logging logginglogging

It sure is good to be back!
I just finished fixing the dump on a one ton dump truck i bought last year so now i finally have full tilt to slide my firewood out. All last year I had to use a rake to pull the wood down to me to get it for stacking. The guy that had in never greased the pins and one broke and the rest were all rusted, i had a lot of cutting and pounding and welding to get it all fixed and working again. next summer ill weld in a new bottom in the bed of it.

sawguy21

Simply amazing what can be accomplished with a grease gun. :D Some people should not be allowed around equipment without supervision
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SFires

Ive supervised ppl on equipment that I wish I hadn't of been around 😂😂😂.   Always liked when they say it's all greased and ready to go but half the grease nipples are broke off.  
A man can always use more tools, more space,more wood, and a whole lot more time.

Logging logginglogging

O yeah I see that all the time......

Lucky for this one it wont see that much use now, just personal use and i maintainstuff very well. So i shouldent have a problem with the pins freezing up again. Now other things he neglected, thats another story....

Logging logginglogging

finally started using the truck lat night. I hauled wood with it last year but never could dump all the way....now i can so much easier. 

DDW_OR

this is what i had before i sold it, 2003 f250 7.3 automatic
it went to a good friend
"let the machines do the work"

Logging logginglogging

DDW_OR

"let the machines do the work"

Thank You Sponsors!